- TNM is an international conglomerate, whose expertise is guided towards the integral development and operation of corporate and state infrastructure assets, leveraging our human capital and execution capabilities.
- TNM has a proven worldwide track record in the field of transport, water, environment, building, smart cities, IT, mining, energy, regulatory compliance. Our client list is diverse, including both private and public entities, ranging from Government institutions to the private firms of all sizes.
- TNM offers a broad range of services, engineering, technical assistance, technology, economics, tender and specifications, construction, operation & maintenance, all of which are done by following the highest quality and efficiency standards.
- TNM’s personnel prides themselves with the ability to successfully combine various disciplines such as Economics, Management and Information Technologies with Engineering in order to provide creative and unique solutions to complex projects.
- TNM´s team consists of over 300 professionals in over 7 countries, focused on delivering the best solutions to our clients. We also count on our Worldwide Partners’ Network to leverage accumulated knowledge in many fields.
“Improve people’s lives through engineering, sustainability and innovation”
- Haim Bonjack, MBA – Mr. Bonjack has over 40 years’ experience in the field of economics with an emphasis on transportation and engineering. He started his career as Economic and Financial Adviser to 40 industrial plants, continuing as member of the World Institute Foundation dedicated to mass transport solutions. His international experience in the Transport Sector continued completing dozens of large scale projects worldwide financed by governments and international institutions. Together with Mr. Cohen they founded TNM in 1988. . Mr. Bonjack received his BA in Economics and MBA from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, Israel. He is fluent in Hebrew, English and Spanish.
- Ehud Cohen, MSc – Has over 40 years experience in civil engineering, with a record of over 150 projects worldwide, estimated at $40B AUM. Throughout his career Eng Cohen has provided his services and expertise to various Governments including Israel, Colombia, Guatemala, Russia, Nigeria, Mozambique, Equatorial Guinea, Ghana, Liberia, Botswana and more. In addition, Engineer Cohen has worked closely with international institutions such as World Bank and Inter American Development Bank. He is a sought out lecturer in the field of Civil Engineering. Eng Cohen has received his B.Sc and M.Sc from the from Technion Haifa – Israel Institute of Technology. He speaks fluent Hebrew, English, Spanish and French.
- Yair Goldberg, MSc – Engineer Goldberg has over 20 years of experience in civil engineering, with a prime emphasis on pavement management, quality control, quality assurance, pavement structural design and project management, with wide-ranging international experience in Latin America, Africa, and Israel. He started his professional career in large scale projects in Latin America. Engineer Goldberg joined TNM in 1994 as a full partner. He received his BSc and MSc from the Technion, the Israeli Technological Institute. He speaks fluent Hebrew, English and Spanish.
- Miguel Benzadon, MSe – Engineer Benzadon has over 20 years of international experience all over Latin America and Africa in Civil Engineering. He has wide experience in technology, supervision, pavement management, design and quality control of pavement, roads and bridges. He started working in TNM shortly after its foundation, opened our first branch overseas in Colombia in 1996, and became regional director of TNM in Latin America. He received his MSc from Rosario University in Argentina. Mr. Benzadon is fluent in Spanish, Portuguese, Hebrew and English.
- Ilan Cohen, MBA/LLB – Has over 15 years of international experience in the field of Business and Corporate Development. Mr Cohen started his career in technology, moving on to practice management consulting and finally serving in various executive positions in fortune 500 companies. His areas of expertise include: strategy and operations, business development, change management, sales, financial modeling & analysis. He has worked in various countries including USA, India, Israel and Equatorial Guinea. Mr Cohen holds B.A and LLB from Interdisciplinary Center, Israel and MBA from Duke University, USA. He speaks fluent Hebrew, English and Spanish
- Tomer Bonjack, MBA – Mr. Bonjack has almost 10 years of experience in Financial Management (banking, P&L and balance sheets, financial reporting at the various levels of the firm, including project reporting),international taxation, life cycle cost analysis and feasibility studies, business development and industrial organization, with an emphasis on business strategy. He has worked on many projects overseas. He has a BA in Economics and a MBA from Ben Gurion University in Israel. He is fluent in Hebrew, English, and Spanish.