TNM has gained extensive and wide-ranging experience providing engineering services throughout the years, combining different disciplines and latest technologies to comply and surpass the complex challenges in the market place.
TNM possess an integral concept of the engineering field, rendering design services of all kinds, supervision and quality control of works, construction management, infrastructure’s condition and serviceability evaluation and usage of cutting-edge technology.
TNM offers services such as:
- Design and architecture
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Urban planning
- Master planning
- Transport planning
- Inventories, measurements and surveys
TNM participates in sectorial and regional infrastructure planning projects, offering modern technical solutions in different areas for Government and Private entities. Furthermore, TNM is a pioneer in structuring Public-Private Partnership projects, including Operations and Maintenance (O&M), Build Operate and Transfer (BOT), Design, Build, Operate, Maintain and Transfer projects (DBOMT).
TNM develop infrastructure investment analysis, generating and evaluating alternatives and allocating resources upon different economic and technical scenarios. The services include:
- Feasibility Studies
- PPP Structuring
- Project Development and Structuring
- Budget Planning & Control
- Project Finance
- Budget Planning & Control
- Build Operate and Transfer (BOT)
- Asset Management (including AMS)
TNM has continuously invested considerable resources to create diverse software solutions in line with the company’s core competencies such as engineering, economics, and other related fields.
Systems such as:
- Asset Management Systems (AMS)
- Bridge Management Systems (BMS)
- Pavement Management Systems (PMS), which keep track of the road assets, bridges and road network being, rehabilitated
- Integral Maintenance and Management System (SAMI) , provides a wide panoramic view of its road inventory
- Concession Monitoring (CM), ensure compliance in accordance with the clauses of the concession contract as well as their norms and benchmarks
- Quality Assurance Systems (QAS), provides a cloud platform for supervisors, contractors and governmental officials to monitor projects, upload reports, analysis and access information from anywhere and anytime
- Contract Management System (CMS), allows tracking contracts in accordance with its scope, budget and timetable
TNM has widened its field of expertise and offers services for building and rehabilitation of engineering works, using the latest processes and technologies.
With its wide experience in engineering and consulting, combined with construction, we render two types of services:
- Design: such as architecture and landscape design, soil and geotechnical engineering, structural design, mechanical, electrical and more.
- Construct: such as civil work, buildings, pre-fabricated structure, project management and more.
TNM has widened its field of expertise and offers also services for building and rehabilitation of engineering works.
The company´s wide experience in engineering and consulting combined with execution results in a full set of services for clients:
- Supervising projects
in order to reduce the risk of increasing costs due to changes between one stage to another.
TNM has accumulated vast experience in Bidding Process working with leading international institutions and government agencies. The strict guidelines and massive amount of information needed to be sorted in order to find a plausible opportunity, deters a lot of companies from exploring such avenue.
TNM designs and prepares the whole process for bidding projects financed by financial Institutions such as World Bank, Inter-American development Bank among others. We can also comply with country Institutions requirements, tailoring projects to local conditions to make them more holistic.
TNM specializes in preparing tender documents following the Output and Performance Based Road Contracts (OPRC) methodology, where the Client pays upon fulfillment of pre-defined specific levels of service. Additionally, TNM provides support to the Clients during procurement process, working in liaison with the client’s staff.
TNM has been providing Technical Assistance services to Government, international finance institutions and private entities for many years, providing best practices, while incorporating local uniqe cultural and social needs to ensure successful and meaningful change. As part of our services we offer:
- Institutional Strengthening, Good Governance and Compliance
- Project-Program Management
- Technological and Knowledge Transfer / Training
- Strategic Planning
- Risk Control
- Performance management and Optimization Process
- Improvements & Process Design
- Concept & Project Due Diligence